For an explanation of what we mean by digital services, please see below.
What are LTAS Ltd Digital Services?
When we refer to LTAS Ltd Digital Services’ we mean any LTAS Ltd internet services or other LTAS Ltd -authorised internet services, websites, products, mobile phone apps and/or software applications that enable you to use, access, view, listen to and/or download LTAS Ltd Content or to interact with LTAS Ltd online (or through any other digital means) on any device.
- Sample Learning Objects
- Test demonstration videos
- Test demonstration Listening Test questions
What must I do when accessing LTAS Ltd digital services?
You must behave in a respectful way to all other users of LTAS Ltd digital services.
What must I NOT do when accessing LTAS Ltd digital services?
You must not:
- use LTAS Ltd digital services in any way that prevents, disrupts or interferes with any other person’s use of LTAS Ltd digital services
- abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any other users of LTAS Ltd digital services;
- upload or publicise any materials through LTAS Ltd digital services which are false, offensive, sexually explicit, defamatory, threatening, obscene or unlawful or which infringe intellectual property rights;
- use LTAS Ltd digital services to break any laws of the country in which you live, or encourage anyone else to break those laws;
- modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on LTAS Ltd digital services;
- post or send the same, or similar, messages multiple times through LTAS Ltd digital services;
- share any information which is confidential to any other person;
- attempt to hack into LTAS Ltd digital services;
- suggest that LTAS Ltd endorses or approves any product or service (for instance, a personal website) or any non-LTAS Ltd entity or content, or any belief or opinion expressed within a product or service, without our prior written agreement.
What else do I agree to if I register to access any LTAS Ltd Digital services?
Where you are required to use a password to access any part of LTAS Ltd Digital services, you agree to:
- make sure that all details you provide during the registration process (including any details about your age) are truthful and accurate;
- let us know promptly if any of the details you have provided stop being accurate;
- use an appropriate profile name. You must not pretend to be someone else or try to register a profile name which could be considered offensive or defamatory;
- be entirely responsible for any activity that occurs under your profile name;
- keep secret your login details (including your password) - you must change your password if you believe it is no longer secret;
- set up no more than one account for each LTAS Ltd Digital Service;
- tell us as soon as you can if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
Will these terms ever change?